Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Emerson Made

Posted by A.R |

This is such a cute conspicuous trademark.


These are hand stitched flowers from EmersonMade made by, well the Emersons! This is wild, I remember scouring the internet 7 months ago for a good ol' inspiration and stumbled over these 2 pictures:

 

In fact, i had the second photo as my desktop wallpaper for a good few months! I remember randomly saving the photo and later tried to track back where i got it, but failed. Until a few days ago, i stumbled onto the EmersonMade photos. Fell in love with the flowers, wished i had the creativity to come up with something original like that, and only after a few days i realized that, hey, i that flower does look familiar! Yeah, it's been staring at me for months on the computer.

I'll take note of the kraft paper table runner as well. It's so simple yet so nice. Nicefully done Emersons.

0 comments: