Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hey Bobbi!

Posted by A.R |

I'm so hooked on to Bobbi Brown at the moment! It all started when i wanted to get myself a concealer and ended up buying a corrector and a creamy concealer kit. I swear by the corrector, i really do. The sales assistant then threw in 2 sample packs of the EXTRA eye cream repair. Which is real heavy duty stuff which i wear it only before going to sleep because it's so oily, in hopes that it does its repair while i sleep.

CorrectorCreamy Concealer KitEXTRA Eye Repair Cream

Then, i got a cute mail in the post from them saying that i've got 3 complimentary skincare and liquid foundation samples, which i chose the Vitamin E Enriched Foundation Base, Hydrating Eye Cream and Luminous Mosturizing Foundation. And oh my, I've never really worn foundation due to my early years when i was performing in the orchestra and the teachers forced us to slap on some stuff they call foundation which makes us look like ghosts in pictures. Since then i stayed away from foundation. But this Luminous Mosturizing Foundation truly changed it, man. I love the smell and how it blends in into the skin. I dont think i can live without you anymore.


I thought it was the end of it. Then suddenly i received another mail from them for another complimentary makeover. I love people doing me up! I'd say, excellent marketing strategy, Bobbi. You got me hooked. And the whole Bobbi Brown underlying principle, I love it.

"Bobbi believes that "makeup is a way for a woman to look and feel like herself, only prettier and more confident." Through Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Bobbi enables every woman to enhance her unique beauty. With straightforward, easy-to-use cosmetics in timeless hues, all formulated to create a smooth, natural, and healthy appearance."

For me, it's all about enhancing your natural beauty.

*Pictures from Bobbi Brown's Official Site.

0 comments: