Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Herbs

Posted by A.R |

From Happycow

I'm very much influenced by the shows on AFC where they freshly chop the herbs from the pots sitting nicely in their window sil. My favourite herb is oregano, i put it in almost everything! But I've yet to try using the fresh ones. For those staying in an apartment, the windows aren't conviently located above the kitchen sink, sadly. However, Aino Kitchen's Santuario gives just the flexibility to do that. Pretty neat.

Else, if you have a big balcony, you can always plant your herbs there. Just like what Susann Larsson did, as read from Apartment Therapy, it doesnt look that hard to create a terraced herb garden.

I can't wait to get my own herb garden! I'm so going to plant curry leaves! Wait, is that herb or spice?

0 comments: